Effective date of Policy: May 1, 2019
Last updated on: April 9, 2020
About NextClaim Solutions
NextClaim Solutions provides claims processing, administrative support, and other services to entities that need assistance with mass tort or other types of numerous claims as a result of litigation, a court order, or another form of legal resolution. Our website provides general information about NextClaim Solutions and its services.
Information Collected About Website Visitors
When you access our website, NextClaim Solutions will learn certain information about you. How we will handle information we learn about you depends upon what you do when visiting our site.
We may collect, store, and use the following kinds of Personal Information:
- Information about your device or computer, including your IP address, geolocation, browser type, browser version, additional hardware and software information, and referring website.
- Information about your visits to and use of the website, including the timing, length, frequency and pattern of use, and the pages, screens, or other displays of information you view.
- Information you provide when you subscribe to a newsletter or other periodic report or notification that we provide, including your first and last name, your email address, your telephone number, and your physical address.
- Information contained in or relating to any communication that you send to us or send through our website, including the content of the communication and any metadata associated with it.
Use of Personal Information
NextClaim Solutions uses information about the devices and computers of visitors to our website and their use of the website for statistical purposes and to assess the number of visitors to the different sections of our website, track users’ movement, improve the website to make it more useful and effective based on usage, and identify system performance or problem areas.
If you use our website to send NextClaim Solutions an email, we will use the information you provide to respond to your inquiry. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to respond to your inquiry.
NextClaim Solutions may collect personal information when you use certain services on this website or visit cookie-enabled web pages. A cookie is a small file that is placed on your system and sends back information each time you visit the website. Cookies help NextClaim Solutions store your preferences and information, saving you time in using the website by eliminating the need to enter the same information multiple times. We may use this personal information to customize and improve the content that you see on this website, to track website usage, for security purposes, and to better serve your needs by creating a customized website that fits your needs. You may adjust your web browser to accept or decline cookies. If you do not accept cookies, your experience with our website may be affected or you may be unable to access some areas of our website.
Certain web browsers may provide an option by which you may have the browser inform websites or internet services you visit that you do not wish to have Personal Information about your activities tracked by cookies or other persistent identifiers across time and across third-party internet websites, online or cloud computing services, online applications, or mobile applications. These are commonly called “Do Not Track” signals. At this time we do not respond to browser 'Do Not Track' signals or other similar mechanisms.
NextClaim Solutions does not allow third parties to collect Personal Information about a user’s online activities, over time and across different sites, services, and applications, when that user uses our site.
Use of Non-Personal Information
We may collect user information and aggregate it in a way that does not contain Personal Information. We may disclose this aggregated, anonymized information to third parties for purposes of monitoring usage of and improving our website.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We may disclose Personal Information we collect from you to the following third parties for the purposes specified:
- NextClaim Solutions is a wholly-owned subsidiary of the Delaware Claims Processing Facility, LLC (“DCPF”), which has agreed to provide staffing and other services to NextClaim Solutions. NextClaim Solutions may disclose Personal Information to our affiliates, including DCPF and its employees, contractors, agents, and representatives as necessary to carry out the purposes for which the Personal Information is collected.
- We may disclose Personal Information to third party service providers, who will be authorized to access, use, disclose, and store Personal Information only as necessary to provide services to NextClaim Solutions and subject to an appropriate confidentiality agreement.
- As part of providing services to our clients, we may provide to a client all Personal Information in our possession that is submitted by individuals in connection with that client.
- NextClaim Solutions will disclose Personal Information to law enforcement, regulatory or other government agencies, or third parties where necessary, in our judgment, to comply with legal or regulatory obligations.
- We may also disclose Personal Information as necessary, in our judgment, to protect and defend the rights and/or property of NextClaim Solutions or any third party.
- We may transfer Personal Information to a third party in the event NextClaim Solutions is involved in a corporate restructuring (e.g., a merger, sale, acquisition or other transfer of assets).
Protection of Personal Information
NextClaim Solutions uses a variety of commercially reasonable security technologies and procedures to protect Personal Information disclosed to NextClaim Solutions from unauthorized access, use or disclosure. However, no method of security is perfect or impenetrable, and NextClaim Solutions does not guarantee or warrant the complete or absolute security of Personal Information. NextClaim Solutions is not responsible for any breach of security or actions of any third parties that receive Personal Information.
User Access to Personal Information
NextClaim Solutions’ website does not maintain a process by which you can review and make changes to the Personal Information we collect from you. Access to, correction of, and deletion of Personal Information submitted in connection with a claim to a NextClaim Solutions client may be subject to the terms and conditions of a court order or other legal document.
Collection of Personal Information of Children and EU Citizens
This website is not directed toward persons under 18 years of age or to persons who are European Union citizens. NextClaim Solutions’ clients may require the collection of Personal Information about children for purposes of processing a claim on behalf of for the benefit of a child; any such collection will be subject to additional terms and conditions as directed by the NextClaim Solutions client. Similarly, to the extent a client may require the collection of Personal Information about an EU citizen, that collection will be subject to additional terms and conditions as directed by the NextClaim Solutions client. Otherwise, NextClaim Solutions does not knowingly solicit or collect Personal Information from children and EU citizens, and requests that children and EU citizens not provide information through this website.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at 866-665-5790, or by mail at NextClaim Solutions Web Support, 1007 N. Orange Street, Suite 120, Wilmington, DE 19801.